Trick or Treat for the Troops

Published on Nov 7th, 2013 by Jasbir | 0

Don’t know what to do with all that left over candy from Halloween. You can donate it to Trick or Treat for the Troops. Give all your left over candy to Rev. Anne and we will send it off to the Troops.
If you have a military person you would like treats to go to give their Name and address to Rev. Anne Rex and she will make sure they get it. We will receive your candy through November 8th, 2013.

Leave a New Comment