As our church family gathered for a day of fun, games and food we welcomed friends and neighbors to a day of celebration. The weather was beautiful, food was amazing and we enjoyed meeting new people including policemen and firefighters. Everywhere you turned there were smiling faces. »»
We are learning how to be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power! Each one reach one by praying for and inviting a friend or co-worker to whichever week you think would minister most to them.
- Diagnose Truth in a Relative Age (April 12)
- Protect Heart Damage: God has a better way! (April 19)
- The Right Shoes: It’s not for show; it’s for “grow & go”! (April 27)
- Extinguish Flaming Arrows from miles away (May 4)
- Survive Close Combat (May 11)
- Be For One Another (May 18)
What are we studying on Wednesdays?
God and Love
Giving things up to God.
Gods keeps his word
April 2April 22n
Fellowship with Jesus
What are we studying on Sundays? »»
The chilly dark morning did not deter the faithful from braving the weather armed with blankets. Their mission was to experience Easter Sunrise service. A couple mentioned that this was the best service of the year. As we heard the first bird sing it’s praises to our God; and watched the silhouette of the tree tops turn from dark grey to bright green, we experienced the world awakening to life as we celebrated the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus. After braving the cold morning service we were warmed by a tasty breakfast in the fellowship hall. Thus began Easter Celebration at Fields Chapel. Two more services and an Easter Egg Hunt made this day memorable for our church family »»
Invite your family, friends & neighbors! We hope everyone comes to celebrate Easter Week with us at Fields Chapel UMC!
MAUNDY THURSDAY Service 7:00PM
GOOD FRIDAY Service 7:00PM
HOLY FAST (At Home) SATURDAY
6:30AM Sunrise Service
7:15AM Community Breakfast
9:30AM Family Photo Shoot
10:00AM Sunday School (All Ages!)
12:00Noon Easter Egg Hunt (Whole Family Joins the Fun!)
Come are you are! All are welcome!
Our church family was blessed and inspired as we heard a message of hope and transformation. A former professional singer in secular music, Buddy Causey now sings to honor the Lord. We were blessed with songs he shared about his struggles and triumph through the Lord. »»
GRIEF RECOVERY IS SIX (6) WEDNESDAY NIGHTS (March 4 – April 1, 6:15-7:15pm). You can recover from grief in a healthy way! Allow us to walk together and discover the natural stages of grief and what to expect. The goal is not to move you through the stages faster than you are ready to move but to walk beside you. Learn how the human mind deals with grief and the normal processes of grief and grief recovery as well as how God’s Word and witness guides us on this vital subject! »»
All are welcome! Come and invite a friend or neighbor!
• Lenten Study (Feb. 22, Mar. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29) Sun. @ 10:00-10:45AM (Pastor’s Office)
• Grief Recovery (Mar. 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1) Wed. @ 6:15-7:15PM (Come in time to share in our pot luck supper at 5:45-6:15PM!) (Hendrix Hall)
• What Does Membership Mean? (May) Sun. @ 10:00-10:45AM (Pastor’s Office)
• The Absolutes (April 11 – June 10) Wed. @ 6:15-7:15PM (Come in time to share in our pot luck supper at 5:45-6:15PM) (Hendrix Hall)